Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thankful Blog

Some things I am thankful for this year is my family. I am very grateful to have my family by my side. They have raised me since I was an infant and they have supported me since day one. My family is honestly the best, they are always there for me when I am going through hard times and even when I am happy they know how to make me smile and laugh. My parents have always supported me, my mom and dad always make me laugh and smile. No matter how mad I may be sometimes, they still manage to make me smile and laugh. My family is the best and I wouldn't ask for nothing more.

I am also very thankful to have friends that care for me. I have many friends from Chicago and here in Berwyn, my friends care for me and will always be there for me whenever I need them. Even though I have friends in Chicago I still stay in touch with them. I may not always be able to see them but when I can I take advantage of the time I have with them. They will always be there for me and I will always be there for them. I am very grateful to have my friends that mean most near me.

Another thing I am thankful and grateful for is the opportunities I have been getting. I have been getting so many opportunities to do better this year, and every opportunity I get to do better I do it. I want to make sure I succeed in life and I want to make sure I have a better future then the ones my parents have. Money is not my motivation, my parents are. They have taught me that money isn't everything and that money is not worth much. The thing that matters most in life is family. I want to succeed to make sure I have a good job in the future so that I am able to support myself, family, and my friends. This is why I am very thankful and grateful for everything that has come my way this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment